Tuesday, October 6, 2020

The 7 Deadly Sims- Assignment 1/Lust

New comp! The 7 Deadly Sims! You know I love me some seven deadly sins comps! Anyway...

2ND PLACE 
๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’‹ Assignment 1- Lust ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ”ฅ


I made all four poses last minute. The whole thing was last minute as I spent most that weekend ill. I can't believe I did such intricate poses in such a short time though. They turned out looking pretty good. They aren't that racy though, but I prefer to be safe than sorry. Hence the censor. I've had someone rant at me for far less in the past. xD I may release these poses once I fix some minor issues. As for the idea, I had no ideas and I somehow came up with this. I guess you can say I was inspired by old greek paintings. I'm a sucker for period photos. 

Click read more to see it uncensored.

Bow chicka wow wow! See not bad, but I don't want to offend any pure eyeballs. Their bits are covered at least! ๐Ÿ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative