Thursday, February 21, 2019

FOCUS- Round 1 Pic & Scores

I told you I was out of retirement. 

3RD PLACE
👾 ROUND 1: Big Girl in The Big City 👾

Background provided:

I'm definitely rusty. I forgot to add shadows to certain things. Not bad for not editing a modeling pic for 3 months tho. xD



Note: "Scores will not receive your scores, but you will receive your placings and comments every round. The scores are cumulative, so when you finish this contest you will find out your final placings and scores!"

Colormepink - Jasmine Lee:

Comments from Jojo HAHA. Careless and doing her thing. What a sasy little thing! She's getting shot out and people running everywhere … and she's just sitting pretty there. Now first thing I liked in this picture was that you manipulated the background to fit the havoc she created. You got the screaming people, the sticky beaks, and the cops. It's quite realistic actually. The cracks and the additional props actually look like they belong there, which is really cool. So as far as execution i think you did fabulously. The only thing i would have changed is the height on the car at the front. It looks a little big around the side of her leg. But that's really nit picking... good job.

Comments from Jillie Shorty is out to play! Omg she looks so cute! I love the styling and how nonchalant her pose and cheeky grin are. That face is for sure saying "what, me?" Love all the small details with the added in people (which needed to see some running scared) and the police, and even her face on the news blimp! Very creative. There's some off scaled people and vehicles but overall they definitely add a lot of fun to the picture. I would also recommend adding in shadows. Pay attention to the natural shadows in the background and mimic that to the added in people and cars -- as well as under your model to really blend her into the background. Overall love the innocent destruction and creativity in this shot, looking forward in seeing more!


My idea was to have this hip cool chick skate through the city and cause mayhem while looking stylish. Approached it like an editorial ad sorta. Then I got crazy and added all sorts of craziness for fun. Was inspired by Godzilla. Maybe a little of the game, Rampage too is mixed in here. I was also inspired by an old video game I use to play on PS2, called Bust a Groove for the whole vibe of it.

I did have some issues finding CC as a lot of TS3 CC has been deleted (especially on tumblr), but I managed. Making a pose was also a pain, but I used someone else pose and tweaked it. Only did that for my personal use, so no worries. I don't plagiarise. Google was a big help for scared people and such. It was a big ass edit. Was intimidating for a moment, but I did it and got 3rd.

Next assignment was to do a carousel pic with one of the backgrounds provided. I did it today and I think it looks nice. Hopefully, it scores nicely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative