Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Sophisticated Man- Finale Scores (Got 2nd...)

Overall Finale Scores- 2ND/Runner Up


1ST for just the Final Round
Final - Leather and Fur


So I won and then I didn't win. Woo!!!



Scores for the final round pic...

Jen
Wearing the given style of photographic fashion outlined in the brief 10/10
Accessories that enhance your outfits plus those specified in the brief 4/5
Most classy and sophisticated appeal 10/10
Relevant background (this can be in-game or google) 10/10
Editing and proportion (this includes lighting and filters) 10/10
Total: 44/45
Comments: I love everything about this shot, Vid. It has an interesting background, great outfit of leather and fur meeting the criteria well. He has just the right amount of accessories and I like the shadowing of the snowmobile and the little on him that you can see. I can’t find anything that could have been improved on this final at all, except that in that sort of weather and riding a snowmobile perhaps he should have been wearing gloves. But an overall fantastic finale, well done.

Kitty
Wearing the given style of photographic fashion outlined in the brief 9/10
Accessories that enhance your outfits plus those specified in the brief 5/5
Most classy and sophisticated appeal 9/10
Relevant background (this can be in-game or google) 10/10
Editing and proportion (this includes lighting and filters) 10/10

Total: 43/45
Comments: This looks amazing! Malcolm really stands out in this picture, I love that you went with a cold and snowy background. I'm loving this pose with him leaning on the jet ski, I thought that was really cool. As I mentioned to Myfavoritedesign, I think the outfit needed be filled with more fur or leather to fit the requirements (or maybe I'm misunderstood). I'm not too keen on the gold jewellery I feel it takes away some sophistication but I love the picture so much, good luck!

Erin
Wearing the given style of photographic fashion outlined in the brief 9/10
Accessories that enhance your outfits plus those specified in the brief 5/5
Most classy and sophisticated appeal 9/10
Relevant background (this can be in-game or google) 10/10
Editing and proportion (this includes lighting and filters) 9/10
Total: 42/45
Comments: Nice Job! I like the background that you chose. I do with that his outfit had a little more hint of either leather and/or fur. Malcolm looks great! He is placed a little awkwardly against the motorcycle, but other than that, looks great. Good luck!

I'm cool with runner-up. Figured as much. Nice to go out with a 1st though.

Again, I winged it for my finale pic. There aren't many options for fur for TS3 and mixing them into an outfit isn't easy. I wanted a fur hood and the coat above is all I could find. It's not bad. Just not as cool as a fur coat or the long coat idea in my head.

I seriously just made up the rest as I went. Didn't like any of the backgrounds I found at first. Then I picked a pose I had already used by accident and went back in-game to do it over again. Weirdly enough I picked this new pose with no reference or background at all and just said I'll make it work somehow. Then I found this background and it worked. 😲 Messed around with the sky in the background and added nice stuff like the helicopter. Added some fur around the hood and edited in his accessories. Then I was done. This may be one of my favorite piccies and it's like last minute insanity. Literally, no real plan and last minute insanity! I have no idea how I managed to spit this out. 😵

The next assignment is to stop joining comps. This is over, but I got myself caught up into two comps already. Watch me procrastinate through them both. It should be entertaining. 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative