Saturday, January 27, 2018

The Edgars Legacy: Party with the Exes

Still playing my legacy. With no modeling competition to deal with or excessive clutter from years of hoarding cc on my old PC, I can just play. 

Unfortunately, I got little crazy inviting sims to the latest party. I invited Daniel's ex-wife. Looks like Nic still has a thing for her too. Uh oh.

Luckily, Ami from the magic fountain got him back on the right track.

Daniel then decided to introduce himself to his bro's new girl. Him and Nic sure seem to have the same taste in girls. lol Ami looks less than impressed with him though. Omg that face! 😆
As you can see I gave her a hair makeover. She's actually pretty cute. Might be a keeper.

Daniel didn't have the delight of Ami's company for long. He ran into his ex-wife, Joyce. She looks thrilled! 😝 TBH I'm surprised she came. She's enemies with almost everyone in the family!

 Tiger face party crasher???  Um ok...

Since everyone keeps insisting Nic is cheating on the now married Luna, I had him break things off with her officially. B/w Angelique (half-sib) reaction is hilarious! She's like "Breaking up?! Are you nuts?!"

Then he got this rep. lol Forever the playboy.

Dear old dad made it the party. Such a cute pic of father and son with sis photobombing.

Mom was getting her groove on through while everyone was catching up. (Need to change that ugly dress.)

Katherine's bf, Lucas showed up fashionably late of course.

Tiger dude and Sigma vibed. 

While everyone was partying like it was no tomorrow, Luna reminisced about her now ex-lover, Nic. Aww. 

But the party was a roaring success!!! Woo!!!


Other tidbits...
-I changed Katherine's traits with her lifetime points since I want her to get married and stay married. Being a commitment-phobe is annoying since she's not my heir and I want her to move out eventually with Lucas as her hubby.


-Ami (Nic's new lady) made fast friends with Nic's sis, Katherine. Made me like the relationship more.

-Daniel is boring me and may get kicked out. Sigma is cool, but she doesn't get along with the rest of the fam and she can't give me any offsprings so blah.

-Their half-sibling, Angelique is old as hell now. Wow.

-Luna almost went into labor during the party. She left and had a boy I think with her hubby. I think it was a boy anyway. Don't really care since it's not Nic's. lol

-Nic never talked to Joyce from what I saw. I'm glad since I have no plans for them to hook up again.

That is all. May have to get them a dog via CAS. Like I said I need a tough looking dog for Nic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative