Thursday, August 24, 2017

Starring Role: A2 & Scores

1st Vid and Demetrio Cruz with...
139.5/150 points - 46.5/50 average

A2: Romance
ONE NIGHT LANCE
Starring Demetrio Cruz as Lance

Playboy bachelor, Lance is used to pulling off one-night stands and breaking hearts, but things change one morning when he's the one left waking up alone. So with only the memories of their steamy tryst and the place they met, Lance seeks out the woman who played him all the while finding himself thinking about her non-stop. Thus a game of cat and mouse begins. Can either be tamed long enough to fall in love?

In the scene, a night with his paramour leads to the tricky dance of who will wake up first. Lance looks in the mirror thinking he's finally won, but the woman has other plans.




Simon St. Claire (Joe):
Creativity: 19/20
Response: 9/10
Quality: 5/5
Overall image: 14/15
Total: 47/50
Demetrio you’re smoking! You look amazing in this shot. I love all the details – from the smoked-up mirror, to the sensual smirk, to the girl frozen in the background as she sneaks off. I really don’t have much to say badly about this picture. Your lighting has really improved and feels a lot more cinematic. Well done!

Melina Ross (Mizzie):
Creativity: 18/20
Response: 8/10
Quality: 4.5/5
Overall Image: 14/15
Total: 44.5/50
Interesting synopsis, and you did an amazing job executing this scene. I love that it tells its own story, you can tell what is going on just by glancing at it. The effects, makeup, and details are spot on, and your set is well put-together. And your lighting is balanced this round, it looks really great!

Ioanna (Jake):
Creativity: 18/20
Response: 10/10
Quality: 5/5
Overall Image: 15/15
Total: 48/50
Another phenomenal performance, Demetrio!! I continue to love your style and the way you arrange scenes. You always do just enough and never too much – I love it. This is definitely a movie I would go to see (and not just for our steamy lead here…)


TBH I'm not entirely happy with this photo, but I didn't get an idea till last minute so I did what I could. I would have probably did something sexy with some bed poses if I had more time. I'm really surprised I got 1st with this.

Anyway, there's not much editing. Steam, shaving cream on the face, and fixing my extra awful facial expression. I didn't make the poses either. There's not much else I can say about. It is what is. 😝

The next assignment was to do a Sci-fi themed show and have our models/actors as cameos. I did it the other day in a panic and rush due to my shitty weekend. I'll get to discussing that shitty weekend at later time in more detail, but it's shittyness made me late doing comp pics. *sigh* I did get an extension plus more, so I might be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative