Thursday, August 24, 2017

Face Off All Stars (Cycle 9)- A3 & Scores

Top 3- 1st Place
Nicole by Vid
ASSIGNMENT 3: PINUP
Ye-haw! I got 1st!
















I was in love with this shot the moment I saw it. You did something completely different and set yourself apart from the rest of the crew. Instead of your typical vintage pinup, your team went with a modern pinup in a country setting – excellent! I really loved this and I loved how everything looked. Great job!














A cheeky country girl. The thing I liked a about your pictures is the colour pop that draw my eyes in and make me instantly interested. She definitely looks the part and I like the addition of the animals and the wheat flower in her mouth. The horse would have been a little bigger to fit your models proportion.


I'm so happy I got 1st with this. This was a lot editing. From top to bottom! Nice to see that all that work paid off. One of my favorite edits!

I wanted to do a themed pin-up rather than just a typical pin-up. So I thought about doing an Army Pin-up, but then someone did a navy one and I didn't want go down that same road. So then I eventually chose the Cowgirl Pin-up. It allowed me a lot more options styling wise since sexy Army getup is sparse in the CC department.

TBH CC in cowgirl department is pretty lacking too, but I found the shirt and accessory bra. Found the hat and made it work with hat sliders. Then I fixed those awful EA pigtails with hair stock. The wheat flower in the mouth was my cherry on top. lol

Now I did find myself having a difficult time finding backgrounds for this photo. I ended up combining two backgrounds. The sky being one and the farm being another. Then I added the cow and horse. I was inspired Zelda for the horse. :P

The pose is my own pose from Pretty Pin-ups Pose Pack . I almost used the same pose from Assignment 1, so it came in handy since I was running of ideas for poses.

The next assignment was to do something mythical and magical. I did it already in a panic last minute. After the weekend I had I'm surprised I got it done. I think it looks ok at least. I hope it does.😅

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative