Thursday, November 26, 2020

The 7 Deadly Sims- Assignment 6/Envy

 4TH/LAST PLACE 
πŸ’…πŸ˜’ Assignment 6- Envy πŸ˜’πŸ’…

4th place?! WTF?! Ok. I'm not going to lie, but that's some BS. Didn't expect 1st, but 4th?! Some of the pics were a little too simple for me to place last. Just saying. πŸ˜’


I sound like a sore loser, but seriously this took me forever! It took me forever to dress and pose all these damn people! Also, set up the thing in-game. It also told a story. She wasn't just standing there expressionless. I don't get it. 

Anyway, the idea was to do a beauty pageant and have Alysha (in the green) backstage being all envious. It's pretty self-explanatory.

I made all the poses except Alysha and the judges. Build the setting. Then I agonized over their outfits for way too long in CAS. It was a lot of work compare to others. It took me hours. Not minutes or seconds. Hours and multiple days. It's not easy.

Nevertheless, the next assignment and possibily the last one is Pride/Vanity. I finished it today last minute, but I put a crapload of editing in it. Stayed up last night and did half. Did the other half today. It's not in-game this time either. If there's a bonus round and I get fourth again, I may drop out. I rarely complain about scores, but I can't keep working my butt off when others are winning with basic in-game pics I can do in minutes. 

2 comments:

  1. I've been outta the modeling game since like 2015 and I admit I'm full bias here -- but there's no doubt something sus is happening with the judging panel. Even went through the forum to look at other entries and I have no idea why none of yours have been chosen for first yet but especially with sloth/gluttony being pushed low too? Callin some bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Something is definitely sus about the judging. Xjojo dropped because of scores and she got 1st only once with her flawless editing skills and last on Wrath. I'm waiting for scores on my latest pic. If I score really low, I'm dropping. I'm not expecting 1st all the time or even 2nd, but coming in 4th to simple in-game pics with sims just standing around is insulting.

      And the fact you said sus instantly reminds me of amoung us and my stupid addiction with it. xD

      But a big air hug and hello to you Autumn! Glad you're back. :D

      Delete

Google Analytics Alternative