Tuesday, September 22, 2020

I AM TREE- Round 8- I AM TREE

Note: Finale scores are out today. This was written beforehand. 

 I won! I won! Finally got a win. Very happy and honored.😀

ROUND 8 WINNING ART


🌳 Round 8- I AM TREE 🌳
Model: Noni Eze


Was inspired by an Afrocentric art I saw when I was googling mother nature images earlier in the competition. At first, I had a bunch of flowers in her tree hair, but then it started looking like a bush. Not a hair bush, but a shrubbery bush (LOL), so I toned it down and left just a few small red flowers in for color. Bird, limbs, butterflies were just me messing around to add color and to give it an extra something. I tried to keep it from looking too crowded tho. I also did not make the pose for this one. Was a relief to get a break from making poses. Anyway, this is totally going in my top ten edits in my head. Probably one of the best things I've made in a while.

Next round has us doing robots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative