Tuesday, August 18, 2020

I AM TREE- Round 5- I AM FAIRY

🧚 Round 5- I AM FAIRY 🧚
Model: Lydia Brooks
Totally last minute. Thinking of an idea felt like pulling teeth. 😬

COMMENT FROM SPUDDERS
I love this. How you have made the flower part of her dress is such a lovely idea. I know you were struggling with this one but you really pulled it out of the bag with this. Well done!

COMMENT FROM SDTFM
You did great even though you had technical issues! I love her top lol wish I had one in real life. Very pretty picture, good job!

The flower part is not a dress. It's supposed to look like she's leaning over the flower. It's not perfect tho, so I get the confusion. I do like this pic still. It's imperfect but pretty. 

P.S. TS3's transparent fairy wings suck for modeling. 😫

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative