Saturday, August 8, 2020

I AM TREE- Round 2- I AM MERMAID

Modeling spam, because I'm late posting them.

1ST PLACE (TIE)
🏊🐟🐠 Round 2- I AM MERMAID 🐠🐟🏊
Model: Nancy Galore
Was inspired by the siren version of mermaids. Beautiful, but also dark and creepy.

Check out scores and the before/after after the jump.



COMMENT FROM JOJO
You really think about everything when you make a picture. Down to the floating hat in the water. While this is a fantastic idea and beautiful shot, i think the mermaid could have been slightly bigger and her tail a little darker so it looked submerged a little better. she looks like she completely out of the water. But still one of my favourite pieces this round.

COMMENT FROM SPUDDERS
A very traditional view on the mermaid. I really love the fact you went this way with your picture.

COMMENT FROM SDTFM
Ahh, the siren concept. This is amazing! The sailor’s expression really adds a lot to the picture. I loved this one. Great job.



Before:

Made the other sailor pose too. This just a mock-up of how I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative