Friday, January 31, 2020

PropZ- Round 2. Just slithering in to post this. ;P

First Place (TIE)
🐍 Round 2🐍
Model: Nicole Riley
Prop: Statue
We can use two models. Be switching back and forth between Lydia and Nicole.
Wish I had an updated headshot, but oh well.

This edit took insanely long. Merged two different backgrounds, edit each extra to look like a statue, edit in each snake, and, just everything with Nicole was tedious. 😫

Got the idea from Assassin Creed Odyssey though. Was thinking back to the time I had to battle Medusa in that game. Thought I was genius when I thought of it, but someone else had the same idea so it wasn't that creative I guess. lol

Next round had me using an animal as a prop. It didn't go well, because I had to rush. Between my latest interview and school, I sort of ran out of it energy to do it and just threw something together. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative