Sunday, January 12, 2020

PropZ- Round 1 (Yes new comp! New model! Same old aesthetic.)

Second Place
๐ŸŽชRound 1๐ŸŽช
Model: Lydia Brooks
Prop: Balloon(s)๐ŸŽˆ
Yes, I came out of retirement and joined a new comp. No, it does not have comments. Just placing. I did make a new model. Lydia Brooks.
She's sorta inspired by a young Brooke Shields.

As for the actual pic/entry, I was inspired by clowns. I was going say IT, but it was mostly clowns in general and the circus. First thing I thought of when I saw the prop was a balloon. Then I wanted to make it an editorial type of picture with her looking like a supermodel. Despite struggling to accomplish it early on, I'm pretty happy with it. 

Next assignment is to either turn my model into a statue or have her using it as a prop. I don't know what to do, so this should be fun. ๐Ÿ˜…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative