Friday, August 9, 2019

I still got it! I got a 90 on my research paper!

I know I posted this on tumblr and almost no one gave a fudge (as usual), but I'm going post it here, because it's too awesome not to. It's worth posting a 1000x! I did it!




I'm pretty sure I will never stop talking about it. It's been like a decade since I wrote a paper and I got no help whatsoever, so holy crap! You don't know how happy it made me. I've been in a state of shock for a week now. It makes me want to cry. 😭

Then I called up the school with some questions about my proctored exam and he told me I'm doing really well. He was like you have a 90 average! Well, for now, but 😭

Now if I pass my proctored exam for biology, I may faint and awake sobbing in tears of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative