Sunday, September 17, 2017

Starring Role: A3 & Scores

Vid and Demetrio Cruz with...
126.5/100 points - 42.2/50 average

A3: Sci-fi
SPACEBOUND
On the next episode of SpaceBound, Bonnie and the crew are attacked by space pirates. Demetrio Cruz makes a cameo as one of the henchmen.



Simon St. Claire (Joe):
Creativity: 18/20
Response: 8/10
Quality: 5/5
Overall image: 13/15
Total: 44/50
Demetrio, I always love the ambition and detail of your projects – you always pick the perfect script. For me, this sold the theme exactly and the stylist did a great job. It’s dynamic and edgy. However, I feel you slightly fall into the background – eeven if you are a henchman, you should still try to find a way to steal the shot. Still, great work.

Melina Ross (Mizzie):
Creativity: 18/20
Response: 9/10
Quality: 4.5/5
Overall Image: 13/15
Total: 44.5/50

Meh. I wished I had thought of something better, but I went blank on this and ran out of time. I was inspired by Star Trek. Use to watch it all the time as a kid. I can make the Spock Vulcan sign with both hands like the dork that I am. Anyway, I knew I wanted a space crew. As for how Demetri fit into, his I was left with no ideas so I made him part of a gang of space pirates. Then since it was supposed to be a cameo/bit part I left him in the back, unfortunately. Should have made him the leader of the bad guys at least. I guess I was thinking of girl power. xD

Since this was last mintue there was not much editing besides the space window with the alien and cigarettes smoke.

The next assignment was the finale and I just finished it. It was 3 different photos. A lot of work, but it was fun. Hopefully, I can get the big win on this. 😀

2 comments:

  1. I love all the action in this shot!! You always capture the feeling of motion well.

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative