Monday, September 20, 2021

Has it really been that long?

Been 2 months? Oops. 😓

Well hello, simmers. Miss me? Probably not. I would say I took a break or vacay from it all, but I just felt like not simming or sitting in front of a pc. I've gone through enough this year and I just wanted to do whatever the bloop I wanted. Still going through shit tbh.

First off, my health was something I had to focus on yet again. I was extremely anemic zapping my energy completely. Then I had to go on a stronger anti-depressant for my PMDD. I've been taking the new dosage of my meds and irons pills for almost a month now. I feel a lot better mentally and physically. The iron pills are just a pain because I have to wait a hour before I eat when I take them. Waiting right now actually. I'm hungry. 😭 So far I'm not bitchy or crying or sleepy, so everything is working. I also lost some weight and working on losing more. I gained some pandemic pounds along with just failing to pay attention to my expanding waistband before the pandemic. I'm getting around better since losing some pounds and it helps with energy. 

Secondly, my Uncle C is not helping my stress lately. I believe he has dementia now. I can't be sure and he won't go to a doctor, so I'm just going to go with that. Experiencing a lot of the symptoms now including hallucinations and extreme irritability. I can't blame him getting high off his addiction either because it's almost like he forgot he has those issues, so yeah he's sober for now. He's just a sober asshole though. A giant asshole. He also appears to replace his addiction with sort of another. He's obsessed with food. All we hear all day is "I'm hungry." Good god, it's annoying! He eats everything in sight too. Everything! Then if you tell him to calm down and wait for dinner or something, he throws a tantrum. Stomping around and slamming stuff. I'm pretty sure he's eating his 4th or 5th big meal as we speak. I'm sick of it! If it was up to us, he would be in a nursing home. Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that. I'm also pretty sure he would become completely sane if we called anybody on him. Saw him do it once when we called an ambulance recently. He was hallucinating and unable to walk, but suddenly he was up and around acting like a normal human being when they came. We don't know what to make of it. No withdrawals. No getting sick. Just a rambling bottomless pit that picks fights and bitches about everything. Pray for us. Pray for me, because I've been wanting to strangle him.  

And thirdly, the other side of the family is still around. I don't mind, but covid is still a thing and I'm trying to remain cautious. Also trying not to stress my dad or my grandmother out. Not going say anymore in regards to them.

So yeah, that's it. Roxie is fine. :) My dad and grandmother are doing ok. I just need a job and some glasses. The pandemic still got stuff all weird, so I'm working on that. Ugh. 

As for simming, I miss my story and the game itself. Will be updating this week hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative