Saturday, February 15, 2020

PropZ- Round 4. *cue sexy saxophone music*

Second Place
๐ŸธRound 4๐Ÿธ
Model: Lydia Brooks
๐Ÿ”ŽProp: An old movie-inspired prop. The gun for film noir.๐Ÿ”
Thought Lydia should redeem herself from last round and I love detective games, so film noir it was. It's not in-game obviously. I did use the coat rack from in-game (and my model duh), but that's about it. I even edit the ring off her dress, so it would look more of the era. I think the shadows and lighting turned out really cool. I honestly didn't know if I could pull it off, but I did it. Risk worth taking. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ

Next round has me doing a summer/beach inspired sort of pic with a water or underwater prop. I'm drawing a blank kind of, but school hasn't allowed me much time to think about it. This weekend I'll do some brainstorming I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative