Sunday, November 17, 2019

SCARRED- Scar makeup made by me. (Yes, after 50 years I made something. lol)








πŸ’€ SimFileShare πŸ’€
πŸ’€ 4shared πŸ’€

Inspiration: I needed some scars for my zombie story and there aren’t many choices out there for different skin colors. This was also supposed to be a simblreen gift, but I fail at time management and I’m rusty at making makeup.

So what you getting?
-Only package files included.

-The zip includes the pack with all of them in one nice file. Elder and YA. There are also files with just the single version and gender-specific files for your choosing.

-YA-A and Elders. Teens might come later depending on popularity.

-In the Blush category.

-They are recolorable and can be colored to match any skin tone. Also can be colored to look like blood. Bwhahah! Opacity can also be turned down.

-They have custom thumbnails.

-V1 and V2 female versions differ from the male version slightly because the shape of the scar changed when made for females, so I tweaked them to better match the guys. V1 versions are pretty identical.

-They are not perfect obviously.

-Hope to make another pack. Need the practice. xD

Known Issues: None that I know of. Someone can probably do these better and I honestly encourage it. I also take criticism. Just don’t yell at me, because I’m a sensitive little crab. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative