Wednesday, July 24, 2019

*crawls back to blog* MIA due to unexpected circumstances


Had summer cold. Maybe a sinus infection or respiratory infection to be specific. Still not 100%, but I got things to do man! Ugh!

Just before falling ill, I got a new game and a book. The game is a detective game and you know I like those. The book is Queen of the Dammed, which I never finished. I've been entertaining myself with both as I recover. Thank gawd too, because I would've been miserable and bored as hell. I also got some new tennis shoes and a pretty awesome outfit. All of that were gifts for my birthday.😄

By the way, it's been 100+ degree here. I would have probably been hiding anyway. Temps like that make me miss winter.

Ok, so I'm going slowly start posting again. Along as I'm not feeling too bad.

P.S. I've heard nothing from the vet clinic I interviewed at. I sent two emails and got no response, so I'm pretty sure I don't have the job. *shrugs* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative