Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Aww cute dogs...0_o

There's like 4 fluffy dogs that keep getting out in my neighborhood. Two of them got out this morning and came up the street. I was on the porch. Well, I immediately ran down the stairs and was like awwwww fur babies. LOL! Those things started barking and growling. They freaking chased me. My ass ran up the stairs to my porch so fast. You would have thought I was running a race. My grandmother who was watching was cracking up. Still is. Damn, those little demons. 😅

Anyway, I had an interview today at a veterinarian office. I think it went well, but I won't know if I got it till Monday. 😥 She at least told me to touch bases with her Monday, so it's not like a "we're call you" thing. I hope that's a good sign. *crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative