Saturday, July 6, 2019

PORTRAIT- Round 5

2ND PLACE
💃 Round 5- Here With My Fan 💃
After three ideas I came up with this. It's a miracle I finished it on time. 😅


Comment From Jojo: I would have loved to see what your other ideas were. But through all the chopping and changing I see a Vegas showgirl. Or some kind of show woman and have to wonder is she hiding something? She nearly looks like a cheeky Marilyn. While I do like this picture it still needs that something ... maybe eye contact or a different background, i'm not sure.

Comment From Mamajanay: I love the "Marilyn Monroe" look. That's what this reminds me of. It's a touch of class and sass.

This round had us posing our models with fans. Didn't matter how we did it, but it had to be portrait and it had to have an accessory fan in there somewhere.

My original idea was to do Marie Antoinette, but I didn't like it when I got to editing it and the EA hair for it looked blah. Then I started doing a saloon girl with a fan and was almost finished, but I started disliking that too so I scrapped that. That's when I settled on doing a sort of showgirl/Marilyn Monroe type with a huge fan.

Is everything I imagined? No. Not at all. It's not a bad pic though. I just knew I wasn't getting first with this and that's ok. I was also busy and not feeling all that, so I was lucky to get in anything in at all.

Her hair while awesome in-game, was also a hellfest to cut out b/w. 😓

The next round is the finale! I did it yesterday after asking for an extension. I had a family emergency with the literal walking burden in my family and I had school work, so the extension was needed and I still ended up rushing to get it done. It's a kooky pic, but I just decided to go out in a bang. Why not?! Probably won't win, but it was fun. 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative