Saturday, July 13, 2019

The Edgars Legacy: One RL year and it's still fun as ever

I honestly went into this game having no idea what the fudge I did last time. I quickly got back into it and caught up. I only had to read my blog for any of the few things I did forget. Anyway...
Aw good boy! Yes, it's good to be back. 

"Ruhhhhh...postman?"
I take back my "good boy. No chasing the postman!"
A robot in a hot tub not shorting-out or shutting down. Yep, only in sims. 
Kathrine threw a Halloween party. How fitting for vampires and my return as their sim god. Bwhahaha!

Anywhoo, Katherine and Lucas matched in army gear. Cute.
Newly elder dad, Henry showed up in this and instantly went to the computer. Typical. 
Newly elder, Katarina really aged. Woah! 

She used to look like this before I turned her back human and she aged. Geez.
lol I didn't know they could dance on counters.
Not his, but I forgot they have a daughter. I need to look at the relationship panel.
So that night after the Halloween party, I decided to have Kathrine pop the question to Lucas. He said YES! Woo!
Then Nic turned Ami into a vamp. 
And made it official with her. 
I'm bored with her look, so he may plant a baby in her and breakup. lol I know that's horrible, but I need an heir!

Hopefully, I keep playing now that I'm done with modeling for the time being and Portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative