Wednesday, July 24, 2019

PORTRAIT- Round 6/Finale

4TH PLACE
πŸŽͺ ⭐ Round 6- The Finale ⭐πŸŽͺ
4th Place? 😭

But 2ND PLACE overall! πŸ‘πŸ½



Round 6 Feedback:

Comment From Jojo: Well she definitely pulled out the crazy card in the finale. Who would have thought to put a carousel in a hat like that? Oh you did. How creative. I can see that you have definitely gone for a circus like vibe for your inspiration, and she has the hair and makeup to go walking on the runway for sure. You could have possibly cropped her a little tighter. But still great creativity this round

Comment From Mamajanay: I absolutely love this photo of Brittney! The only thing different I would of done was to add a bit of bold or vibrant eye shadow colour.

For this assignment, we were supposed to go a little crazy for this assignment with some couture avant-garde looks. I originally wanted to dress her up like a Barbie in a box with big hair and plastic accessories, but she looked too normal and pretty boring. So then I decided to do a circus theme look with a merry-go-round in her hat. I don't know. I have a weird brain.

I did make the pose, but I didn't have to edit too much. Most of my editing was devoted to the hat. I agree the makeup could have been bolder. I would have cropped the pic more too, but then you wouldn't have seen her outfit. xD

The next round is nothing! That was it, folks! I'm taking a break to focus more on DOA, my legacy, and most importantly schoolwork. I've been sick so I'm going need to get back on my game.

B/w I knew I wouldn't win. It was purely for fun anyway. Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative