Thursday, June 14, 2018

Sophisticated Man- A2 & Scores

3RD PLACE (TIE)
Assignment 2-  Suave Suits
Model: Malcolm Payne
♪ bow chicka wow wow  ♫ 
Here to melt your panties with 3rd place sexiness!  




Jen
Wearing the given style of photographic fashion outlined in the brief 10/10
Accessories that enhance your outfits plus those specified in the brief 3/5
Most classy and sophisticated appeal 9/10
Relevant background (this can be in-game or google) 9/10
Editing and proportion (this includes lighting and filters) 9/10
Total: 40/45 
Comments: A very seductive shot, Vid. Adore his outfit and the pose is great. He looks like a rich playboy with one of many women whom he’s spent time with. The legs and touches of red look nice as the rest of the shot is quite dark. Your editing was good this round, there’s a smidgen of glow down the arm he’s leaning on, but not enough to detract from the overall shot. The background is nice but looks a bit scew even though Malcolm is lying on his side the background to me could still be straight.

Erin
Wearing the given style of photographic fashion outlined in the brief 10/10
Accessories that enhance your outfits plus those specified in the brief 3/5
Most classy and sophisticated appeal 10/10
Relevant background (this can be in-game or google) 9/10
Editing and proportion (this includes lighting and filters) 10/10
Total: 42/45
Comments: Great shot of Malcolm! He looks so classy and sophisticated! I see that you used roses as props, but I was hoping for at least one or two accessories, since it is a category we have to judge on. Everything else is great!

TBH I had no inspiration. Just wanted to use this pose set. 😂 Well, maybe a little inspiration. I was going have him in an office in my original idea with a lady, but I scrapped it due to time. That and this idea were sorta inspired by 50 Shades of Grey. Something I never read. Just wanted my model to have the swagger of that dude.

The pic is in-game and the leg is Jasmine's leg. Yes, Jasmine from Sophisticated Style. She was hanging around and decided to volunteer. lol Only editing I did was lighting stuff, minor fixes, and more flames in the fireplace.

Funny enough I had a straight/not tilted shot and threw it out. Dang, it!

The next assignment was to do a look with a hat and a jacket. I did it already because I'm late posting this. The scores for that will be the next post probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative