Monday, April 8, 2019

FOCUS- Round 6 Pic & Scores

2ND PLACE
🌠👽 Round 6- Floating in Space👽🌠

Edit: Forgot to add this last night.
Background provided:

Comments from Jojo This is just fun! I like it tons. I love the colours and the accessories and they really came off futuristic and really matched in with the theme. I even noticed that you added a great wave to your sims hair and even jet boosters to her boots. I think you thought about the task very cleverly and pulled out a great picture. The only thing i would have changed is maybe her legs. It would have been great to see them more fluid.

Comments from Jillie OMG Yaaaass! Honestly I always look forward to seeing your entries! You have such a unique perspective for your photos and I just love this campy humour that you bring! First off, I just love this outfit choice. It's cute, fashion forward and really pops from the background choice! I also really love that you went with a bright hair colour. I assume that those blue lights at the bottom of her feet were her boosters but I do wish that they were either bigger, or you had a jet pack just to have a bigger impact. Love the addition of the saucers, but I think with this I probably would have only added in one, like the one to her right. and just made it a little bigger, and pushed her over to the left. Unless of course there was more of the same style. I think with the different styled ships is a little more confusing as what's going on. Overall absolutely adored this! Great job!

TBH, I was lacking inspiration for this round. I wanted it to be fashionable and editorial, but I wanted it to be super awesome with space stuff. :P I do think I captured that feel, but it could be better.

I did make the pose myself and I was scared to pose her legs too crazy with how dresses look when you use poses with lots of leg movement. I was also determined to use the space gun. >_<

Not much editing. Cutting out crap and placing crap from google. Added laser effects for her gun and fire for her jet boots. Oh and I added some hair stock for flowy hair. That's about it. Haha, I went spaceship crazy I guess.

Next assignment had our models in the water doing more than looking pretty. I took a risk. I hope it pays off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative