Monday, December 3, 2018

Bad Boys & Broads: Round 7 Pic & Scores (Sorta the Finale)

1ST PLACE
⚔💀 ROUND 8 - Pirate Pair (Unexpected Finale) 💀⚔
Arrrrrr! 1st place baby!

Too many people were no-shows, so it got cut short. Nice to go out on top though.

I got this niffy treasure.
Couldn't give me a 1st place sig though huh?


I have no judge's comments for you mateys because everybody was too busy and dealing with stuff. 

This pic is all in-game though and the boat is even in-game as it's a cc houseboat. I had to add waves to hide some stuff (as I'm horrible at placing houseboats), but it looks great. Only thing I really added was the waves, the parrot, the starfish, rainbow, and Jade's hat shadow. I'm quite proud of it. Arrrr!!!!

Anyway, I'm officially retired. The ship has sailed. This is the last sim modeling post. My blog will be dedicated to my DOA story, maybe some gameplay, and my journey as a studying vet technician for the remainder of my time here. 

I'm going be posting here more frequent now as Tumblr is a sinking ship with no gore and nudity rules now. Never fit in there anyway. *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative