Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Caught on Candid Camera- Scenario 4

5TH PLACE
Scenario 4- Precious Pets
Models: Malcolm Payne, Michelle Payne and introducing Panda, the pup
Scenario 4 summed up by me- Have your sim parent surprise their toddler or child with a furry friend (dog or cat).
Why didn't anyone tell me toddlers can't interact with pets?! Dangit!


JEN
Wearing a style of outfit that suits the scenario 10/10
Most creative and original candid shot 9/10
Relevant background (this can only be in-game) 10/10
Lighting, Shadow and filters 10/10
Total Points: 39/40
Comments:  This was a great catch, Vid considering there is no pet interaction in Sims 3. It looks like dad has come from work with the new pup and is introducing it gently to the toddler who looks a little cautious. A great bedroom shot and the colours are lovely.

LISA
Wearing a style of outfit that suits the scenario 10/10
Most creative and original candid shot 9/10
Relevant background (this can only be in-game) 10/10
Lighting, Shadow and filters 10/10
Total Points: 39/40
Comments: Sweet baby girl looks skeptical LOL

VANA
Wearing a style of outfit that suits the scenario 10/10
Most creative and original candid shot 9/10
Relevant background (this can only be in-game) 9/10
 Lighting, Shadow and filters 9.5/10
TOTAL: 37.5/40
Comments: I know you can't interact with pets as a toddler in Sims 3 and I took that into consideration, but your little girl looks interested in the pet so you got her at a good angle and moment! I find it kind of cute that your guy is wearing black and white and the puppy’s a tuxedo pup. I like that it is in the kiddo's room and there are toys about to bring home that, yes, he is giving the pup to the little one! She looks like she's looking at her daddy with admiration like "This is for me? Aww!"

Cuteness overload!!! Who doesn't love toddlers and puppies?! I never had a household with them both in it, so I didn't know toddlers couldn't play with puppies. Like WTH EA?! Missed opportunity much?! Still very cute, but it was frustrating as hell. I got lucky taking the pic above. Probably the only time she even looked the puppy's way. I was mad I couldn't capture Panda's little furry face, but it was nothing I could do. It was the best pic out the bunch. 

Since it had to be in-game, I, of course, decorated the setting myself. It's actually part of the house I build recently. The room turned out super cute. 

Editing was minimal. Boring stuff like vibrancy and lighting.  I did add the tennis ball and bone because the assignment said to add dog toys and I saw it after I took the pic already. 😣 

Considering I had 1st twice in a row, I'm cool with scores. 😁

The next assignment was to do a pic with your sims having a backyard BBQ. I did it the other day. Turned out ok. Just was a pain in the ass with no poses. I had quite a few sims in that pic. Ugh. Hopefully, all the pain of waiting pays off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative