Friday, October 13, 2017

SHAPE SHIFTERS - CYCLE 1~ A2 & Scores

ColorMePink with Maxine Harley | Fox
A1- Coffee spilt on your outfit
I got last place with this. Rightly so, but yikes. Luckily I wasn't eliminated.


Quality - 7/10
Creativity - 9/10
Presentation - 8/10
Requirements - 9/10
Shapeshifter Points 9/10
Bonus - 0/4
Total Score - 42/50

Mz
​Quality - 3/5
Creativity - 4/5
Presentation - 4/5
Requirements - 5/5
Shapeshifter Points - 5/5
Bonus - 0/2
Total : 21/25
Maxine is killing it! She's got on a gorgeous outfit and she's definitely turned her handicap into something she could work with! I love how innovative you got with the fan to cover up the stain, yet still keeping in line with the overall look of your shot, not to mention she looks stunning! Watch out for fuzziness around her arms as that's what's brought your quality scores down, but overall your entry was beautiful and I think you managed to capture her 'resourcefulness' very well.
Individual Score:

Ina
​Quality - 4/5
Creativity -  5/5
Presentation -  4/5
Requirements - 4/5
Shapeshifter Points - 4/5
Bonus - 0/2
Total :  21/25
Maxine looks so divine in this shot. Love all the red/pink tones you have used. I had to look twice to see the coffee stain, but it is there lurking behind the fan. Nicely done. I did notice some green shading around the arms and hands. A tip I use is when cutting out a sim, I tend to use a grey background instead of green. The grey blends in better when placing on a background green is so hard to get rid of once it takes hold. Overall though this is a fab entry x

*sigh* The assignment was show off how your model might deal with handicap or mishap using her animal traits. I was given the mishap of a coffee stain. >_>

TBH I don't even want talk about this. It was last minute with little to no inspiration. The only thing I could think of to handle the coffee stain was to use a fan, which I got from binge watching Outlander. I honestly cringe looking at this pic. Even the pose I made for it sucks. lol Oh well it's not my worse, but I know I can do better.

The next assignment was to do the 7 Deadly Sins and I got to choose Greed. I did it awhile ago, but I'm waiting on scores. It's 1000x better than this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative